The publish ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on TD (Journey Every day Media) Travel Daily.
ABTA has unveiled its occasions programme for 2023/24, which incorporates 4 new one-day conferences on high of its widespread flagship conferences, plus a set of core coaching occasions. Protecting all kinds of topics and codecs, the programme is designed to equip attendees with the abilities and instruments wanted to thrive in our ever-evolving business.
The brand new conferences will information delegates by means of among the business’s most topical adjustments and developments:
- Tomorrow’s Expertise in Journey convention on 6 February will cowl the most recent adjustments in journey schooling, potential expertise gaps, future journey roles and the right way to strategy recruitment and coaching.
- Mergers & Acquisition convention on 30 November will information attendees by means of the assorted completely different phases of mergers and acquisitions.
- Monetary Safety and Danger Administration convention on 24 January will assist delegates to familiarize yourself with the ever-changing laws and monetary safety options on supply.
- Journey Journey convention on 17 April will discover the developments and challenges related to one of many quickest increasing tourism sectors within the journey business.
In addition to the brand new conferences, ABTA can even maintain its flagship occasions together with Journey Tendencies, Journey Finance, the Journey Regulation Seminar and Journey Issues – showcasing ABTA’s and the business’s experience.
The 2023/24 programme can even embody a number of in-depth coaching occasions, delivered by specialists and business specialists, on a spread of important areas together with sustainability, complaints dealing with, claims dealing with, well being and security, social media and advertising and marketing, and excessive climate and pure disasters.
ABTA is providing a ten% low cost on all occasion bookings made earlier than 31 August utilizing the code ABTASUMMER23*. The occasions are open to the entire journey business with lowered charges accessible for ABTA members and Companions.
ABTA’s Head of Occasions, Sulamith Waldmeier, stated: “We’re delighted to be launching our occasions programme for 2023/24, which sees various widespread conferences and occasions return, alongside some thrilling new additions to replicate our ever-changing business.
“Constructing functionality and expertise in journey, the occasions programme helps guarantee business professionals are prepared to fulfill the challenges their companies are going through.
“I’d encourage all delegates to ensure they’re profiting from the speed reductions accessible. Everybody will get 10% off any reserving made by the tip of August with our devoted code and we’re additionally providing half worth and free locations for group bookings; please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for extra element.”
The ABTA 2023/24 occasions programme contains:
- Journey Rules – 15 November 2023
- Journey Tendencies – 28 November 2023
- M&A convention – 30 November 2023 (NEW)
- Monetary Safety and Danger Administration – 24 January 2024 (NEW)
- Tomorrow’s Expertise in Journey – 6 February 2024 (NEW)
- Journey Finance – 28-29 February 2024
- Journey Journey – 17 April 2024 (NEW)
- Delivering Sustainable Journey – 20 March 2024
- Journey Regulation Seminar – 1-2 Could 2024
- Journey Advertising – 14-15 Could 2024
- Journey Issues – 19 June 2024
- Carbon Literacy for Journey – 20 September 2023
- An Introduction to the Journey Trade – 4 October 2023
- Excessive Climate and Pure Disasters Coaching – 11 October 2023
- Knowledge Safety and Administration for Advertising – 18 October 2023
- Well being, Security, Safety and Danger Administration – 15 November 2023
- Superior Grievance Administration – 5 December 2023
The publish ABTA launches its events programme for 2023/24 with four new conferences appeared first on Travel Daily.