Listed here are the highest 5 enterprise journey developments in accordance Nationwide Limousine Affiliation (NLA):
- Enterprise Journey is (Almost) Again: World Enterprise Journey Affiliation (GBTA) CEO Suzanne Neufang shared the group’s newest knowledge on the convention. Of notice: 84% of October GBTA survey respondents stated their firm’s enterprise journey in 2023 has largely or principally recovered in comparison with 2019.
- AI is Remodeling Floor Transportation: From automated dispatch programs (reminiscent of GroundWidgets’ SantaCruz software program) that cut back carbon footprint to chatbots (so life like that purchasers assume they’re human!), AI is reworking chauffeured transportation. This leads to higher efficiencies and a greater buyer expertise.
- Group Transportation is Robust: Enterprise journey will proceed to come back again in 2024, and Neufang reported it will largely be pushed by in-person conferences and occasions. Group transportation may even be very wholesome transferring ahead, as corporations notice the significance of in-person conferences to get enterprise executed. What’s extra, company journey budgets will enhance subsequent yr, with 67% of journey patrons reporting an anticipated enhance in budgets.
- Inexperienced Journey is the Future: Sustainability is more and more high of thoughts for managed enterprise journey applications. Corporations are committing to local weather targets. Limo expertise corporations reminiscent of Limo Wherever simply measure carbon footprint, which is being leveraged throughout the business. In the meantime, the NLA just lately introduced a brand new GreenRides initiative to advertise and implement environmentally accountable practices throughout the business.
- What Issues Most? Danger Administration + Wellness: With regards to enterprise journey, Neufang instructed attendees there are two lasting parts companies are fascinated with: wellness (significance of staff’ way of thinking and ease when touring) and danger administration.